奇葩英语翻译:我已经忘记原来的意思了。

首先我们来看一组奇葩的英语翻译,我已经忘了原来的意思了。

看完以上奇葩翻译,我们再来看一些很经典的翻译,学习学习。

1、I heard, that your settled down.  已闻君,诸事安康。

2、That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。

3、I heard that your dreams came true.已闻君,得偿所想。

4、Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.料得是,卿识君望。

5、Old friend, why are you so shy?旧日知己,何故张惶?

6、It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

7、I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。

8、ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。

9、I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

10、That for me, it isn't over.再无所求,涕零而泪下。

11、Never mind, I'll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。

12、I wish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

13、Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said。勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。

14、You'd know, how the time flies.

光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。

15、We were born and raised in a summery haze.彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。

 大家还知道其他的奇葩或经典英语翻译吗?可以分享交流。